by the power of greyskull... dance remix January 16, 2006 Also check Prince Adam's blog.(KDBryan) Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Indri1/20/2006 11:24 AMWow. Just, wow. I love how it keeps throwing in surprises, unlike some of these things (the Viking kittens doing Led Zeppelin, for example) that just cycle through the same stuff repeatedly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplybwana1/20/2006 3:23 PMYeah. The first half was a bit self-indulgent, but when it finally kicked in, I was stunned into blissed-out silence. What a crackpot project.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Wow. Just, wow. I love how it keeps throwing in surprises, unlike some of these things (the Viking kittens doing Led Zeppelin, for example) that just cycle through the same stuff repeatedly.
ReplyDeleteYeah. The first half was a bit self-indulgent, but when it finally kicked in, I was stunned into blissed-out silence. What a crackpot project.
ReplyDelete