I’m back on Fortnite: Save the World. The trophies/achievements in the game are only related to this original mode, and I’m surprised how many of them I unlocked just playing regularly. The remaining ones are very grindy.
Yesterday I finished “Plays Well with Others,” which requires 1000 games played with random matchmaking. It’s been my preferred way to play, because many missions require a squad, and I like helping other people while progressing my own campaign.
The only thing I’m going to struggle with is “build 1,000,000 structures,” where I’m less than a quarter of the way there. I’ll have to see if there’s an afk method or something. Just insane grind. The designer should be dick-punched.
The game is such a black hole. If I get tired of StW, I can jump into Battle Royale, or play Rock Band-esque including karaoke, or Lego Minecraft, and lately they added a Clash Royale mode that’s a naked grab of those mechanics.
Comments
Post a Comment