Skip to main content

music (a soundtrack)

Mystery and Misery: Soundtrack
19 Song Soundtrack To A Movie About A Boy And A Girl Riding In A Car With The Top Down Through The Countryside And Small Town Main Streets While Looking For Places To Stop To Take Photographs And To Lay In Soft Tall Grass While Looking At The Clouds And Crawling With The Crickets But End Up Taking A Wrong Turn Only To Get Lost And Find Ways To Narrowly Escape Death And Fall In Love But Not With Eachother.
I posted about Misery and Mystery before, but I've enjoyed Bethany Curve's 4AD-ish I'm Tired Gone (mp3) enough to clarify.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

send this to your crush without context.

dan simmons’ fiction

“I came back for my own purposes,” said the Time Traveler, looking around my booklined study. “I chose you to talk to because it was . . . convenient. And I don’t want you to do a goddamned thing. There’s nothing you can do. But relax . . . we’re not going to be talking about personal things. Such as, say, the year, day, and hour of your death. I don’t even know that sort of trivial information, although I could look it up quickly enough. You can release that white-knuckled grip you have on the edge of your desk.” I tried to relax. “What do you want to talk about?” I said. “The Century War,” said the Time Traveler. I blinked and tried to remember some history. “You mean the Hundred Year War? Fifteenth Century? Fourteenth? Sometime around there. Between . . . France and England? Henry V? Kenneth Branagh? Or was it . . .” “I mean the Century War with Islam,” interrupted the Time Traveler. “Your future. Everyone’s.” He was no longer smiling. Without asking, or offering to pour me any, he