Skip to main content

my a-team episode synopsis

The Plumber's Sink
by Brian


On tonight's A-Team, Murdock has an old friend who's a plumber. But his friend has a big problem. A rival plumber is trying to drive the friend out of business. The rival has already disemboweled his friend's cousin, and tried to steal a sink.

The rest of the team arrives to help. Face, is tremendously attracted to the pretty girl who works with the plumber, but she prefers Hannibal. To further complicate matters the team is being chased by the Homeland Security Agency.

The A-Team has a fight with the men of the rival plumber. Hannibal says, ''You never know the Rubicon until you've crossed it.'' Murdock throws two guys through a window. Face gets a black eye and Hannibal doesn't even break a sweat.

But the A-Team is captured when the rival's boss, Victor Von Doom, shows up with twelve guys carrying uzis. The A-Team is locked in a granary. Face says, ''This is as ugly as that waitress on I-5''. Hannibal comes up with a plan. They build an armored moped out of grenade launchers and odds 'n ends.

The A-Team escapes and goes into Victor Von Doom's territory, guns a-blazing. ''All I wanted was bring pride back to Latveria, and that sink was the key.'' complains Victor Von Doom, as the A-Team leaves him tied up for the Homeland Security Agency.

''I'm not gettin' on no plane, you hear me?'' says Murdock.

Fini

(via waxy)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

send this to your crush without context.

dan simmons’ fiction

“I came back for my own purposes,” said the Time Traveler, looking around my booklined study. “I chose you to talk to because it was . . . convenient. And I don’t want you to do a goddamned thing. There’s nothing you can do. But relax . . . we’re not going to be talking about personal things. Such as, say, the year, day, and hour of your death. I don’t even know that sort of trivial information, although I could look it up quickly enough. You can release that white-knuckled grip you have on the edge of your desk.” I tried to relax. “What do you want to talk about?” I said. “The Century War,” said the Time Traveler. I blinked and tried to remember some history. “You mean the Hundred Year War? Fifteenth Century? Fourteenth? Sometime around there. Between . . . France and England? Henry V? Kenneth Branagh? Or was it . . .” “I mean the Century War with Islam,” interrupted the Time Traveler. “Your future. Everyone’s.” He was no longer smiling. Without asking, or offering to pour me any, he