Skip to main content

tomatopocalypse

I was really worried about Resident Evil: Apocalypse’s 24% on rottentomatoes.com, until I saw that the original only scored 35%. Which means I will probably be happy to go and see it, if all I want is Milla firing guns at zombies. Which I do. Oh, how I do. The MPAA warning is enough of a review for me:
NON-STOP VIOLENCE, LANGUAGE, AND SOME NUDITY
Anyone else want to make Resident Evel with me? It would be a fan movie about an indestructible zombie motorcycle rider with a penchant for flashy jumpsuits.

Update:
Milla Jovovich released a alternative-folksy-pop The Divine Comedy in 1994, “(i)nspired by a love of "elves and magic trees", Milla penned the lyrics at 15, recorded it when she was 16, and released it when she was 18(...)” Like many people, I was stunned at its quality, and have long hoped for a follow-up album. In an MTV interview regarding Resident Evil: Apocalypse, they asked about her music; she revealed that her personal site has downloads of demo tracks on which she has since worked, as well as links to other music project on which she has collaborated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

dan simmons’ fiction

“I came back for my own purposes,” said the Time Traveler, looking around my booklined study. “I chose you to talk to because it was . . . convenient. And I don’t want you to do a goddamned thing. There’s nothing you can do. But relax . . . we’re not going to be talking about personal things. Such as, say, the year, day, and hour of your death. I don’t even know that sort of trivial information, although I could look it up quickly enough. You can release that white-knuckled grip you have on the edge of your desk.” I tried to relax. “What do you want to talk about?” I said. “The Century War,” said the Time Traveler. I blinked and tried to remember some history. “You mean the Hundred Year War? Fifteenth Century? Fourteenth? Sometime around there. Between . . . France and England? Henry V? Kenneth Branagh? Or was it . . .” “I mean the Century War with Islam,” interrupted the Time Traveler. “Your future. Everyone’s.” He was no longer smiling. Without asking, or offering to pour me any, he ...

se7en of nin9

You could tell William Shatner that you hadn’t lived until you’d seen his one-man production of Se7en . He”d probably tell you to “get a life.” ( Chad Underkoffler )

yakuzploitation?

NERSFW horrifyingly non-PC female yakuza exploitation flick trailer that features more questionable content than you can shake a broken bottle at. However, if this is your thing, there is a guide to this whole “pinky violence” subgenre available to you. On a side note, if you ever get tired of watching Shintaro Katsu being such a cool good guy in Zatoichi films, check out a couple of Kamisori Hanzo (The Razor) movies to increase your sense of moral dischord. (inspired originally by this boingboing article)